For Sale - Prints and Originals
Visit my ETSY page HERE to shop for my work. Most of my paintings are available in prints (sizes listed below). Visit my ORIGINALS page to see what is currently available for sale. You can contact me with the form at the bottom of the page of commissions, originals for sale or even prints. So don't be afraid to ask!
Prints generally come in 3 sizes matted and unmatted any size up to 13"x19" and possibly beyond. Not all images are available in all sizes. See specifics on each item. The 3 sizes are:
- SMALL - 5"x7" print in an 8"x10" mat
- MEDIUM - 8"x12" print in a 12"x16" mat
- LARGE - 13"x19" print in an 18"x24" mat
The mats are a good quality, medium duty black mat with a white interior edge. They look great when framed but the print is attached lightly enough where if you wish to use a different it can be removed.
I sign both the mat and the print just in case you do want to change the mat. The mats mount nicely in standard size frames that are available from a host of local stores
The prints are done on heavy duty art quality papers with high quality inks that will last a lifetime and then some. They are vibrant and sharp and really light up a room
Custom work is available. I take a lot of commissioned work and I enjoy the process greatly. The way it works can be seen on my contact page. Be sure to get in touch with me if you are interested in getting a custom painting made by me. I have done wedding paintings, anniversaries, gifts, stuff from your favorite movies, music, tv, sports, you name it...I will give it a try!
My original paintings that are available for purchase have the following information on most every one of them:
- Paintings are done on either a 3/4" canvas or a 1.5" canvas
- Most are done on gallery style canvas but the others are of no less quality just different staple styles really
- I start with a clean empty canvas, sketch the image and start painting with the paint markers. Everything is done by hand by me.
- I do not paint on top of photos and the paintings are original works NOT printed canvas.
- The paintings are typically sealed with multiple layers of either gloss or matte varnish that keep them clean and safe and will prolong the life of the painting substantially.
- If you don't see a signature on the painting, it is on the top edge of the painting, a favorite place of mine to sign my work in ACID GREEN paint!